Harvey Considine has experienced the delights of dairy goats for five decades. A farmer committed to sustainable agriculture, a captivating speaker on dairy goats, popular judge and leader in dairy goat organizations, he and his wife Elaine live on their farm west of Portage, Wisconsin.
- Filled with valuable practical husbandry information.
- Facts on breeding, kidding, feeding, milking, housing and marketing.
- An excellent reference for 4-H and FFA members, their leaders, as well as beginning and experienced goatherds.
- Includes feeding, equipment and facilities ideas.
- Delicious recipes from dairy goat products.
- How-to information on selecting a breed, buying animals.
- Shows the joy of a dairy goat lifestyle.