The Ewe Baby continues to be a favorite as its small size fits in the smallest of sewing spots. Made of felted wool using red cedar for the knob and its base. (Red cedar repels moths.) All wood used in my products is red cedar from our own trees. Wool is from my own Corriedale sheep.
- Wool and mohair carded together are felted by hand to form this friendly little “apple” of a pincushion.
- Made in a rainbow of bright colors and soft pastels. Or choose undyed natural fiber colors in white, browns and grays.
- Pins and needles stay in place, won’t disappear into the center.
- Red cedar stand is pretty to look at and has a nice natural aroma which repels moths.
- Four sizes available from the largest “Captain Cook” to the petite “Ewe-baby” which fits into any sewing box.